Beiträge von Seppoz

Hi, thanks for the answers,

quick update, i managed to set a static ip to the pi, but afterwards i was able to ping the pi but i could not connect to the web interface, so i decided to abandon the pi. Now i installed the windows version of hyperion and artnet worked in a few clicks, but now i noticed that i can't get to the usb interface settings, it is not present in the capturing hardware tab. Any ideas? I need a usb capture card to capture a camera and external video.

Thanks!

Thanks for the fast repond!

Sorry, i forgot to mention that artnet is in the list of network controller type.

Normaly artnet is used in a 2.x.x.x or 10.x.x.x ip4 range.

So how can i configure that the network port on the pi works in this range? And where can i set the subnetmask?

And if the network port is changed to a different ip, can i still connect to the webinterface to control the pi?

Hi all,

I'm trying to output art-net from my raspberry B+ v1.2 running the most recent version of hyperion. But i can't make it work.

My goal is that i want to capture a performance with a camera and output art-net to dmx fixtures using a light desk.

So what are the first steps to output art-net? software/hardware?

Hopefully someone can help me

Thanks