Beiträge von spikked28

dinvlad it was but it cropped out the top portion for some reason, I've been experimenting with different cameras (this one was a arducam V2 fisheye) and it seems to work better with a straight connection to the camera port (instead of through the arducam V2 board like I tried here), best results I've gotten so far have skewed LED positions that I can't seem to figured out why

Using python3 I was able to launch calibrate_camera.py, unfortunately it fails with the following message:

pi@raspberrypi:~/HyperVision $ python3 calibrate_camera.py

[ WARN:0] global ../modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (1824) handleMessage OpenCV | GStreamer warning: Embedded video playback halted; module v4l2src0 reported: Internal data stream error.

[ WARN:0] global ../modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (914) open OpenCV | GStreamer warning: unable to start pipeline

[ WARN:0] global ../modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (501) isPipelinePlaying OpenCV | GStreamer warning: GStreamer: pipeline have not been created

[ WARN:1] global ../modules/videoio/src/cap_v4l.cpp (1004) tryIoctl VIDEOIO(V4L2:/dev/video0): select() timeout.

Hi,

Thank you for the amazing write up, I was able to get v4l2loopback running along with ffmpeg which created /dev/video dummy stream, however, when I add /dev/video2 as a USB input in hyperion I get no live video stream in the preview window and no reaction from the LED lights. Any help is appreciated! I've been running through everything that could be wrong and just can't figure it out.

Side note, if you could include some attributes in the ffmpeg code to reduce the input/output video resolution/framerate to reduce cpu usage that'd be super helpful, I've scoured forums but everything always seems to result in an error or not actually doing anything.

Setup: Raspberry Pi Zero running Hyperbian