Beiträge von ptrh

Hi guys, was just pointed to this thread as I'm planning on setting up Hyperion with a camera. The thread suggests setting up camera at some distance from the tv 1.5m - 4m however, on pictures posted here noticed some people have it on the tv or below.

As I don't really have anywhere to mount the camera at a distance from a tv could someone recommend decent quality camera for 65 inch tv that I could mount on top or under the tv ( at the edge of the tv stand before the fron speaker)please? I've attached a photo of my setup in case that helps

Many thanks

Hello,

I’m very new to all this and appreciate all help!

I have a 4K Dolby Vison and HDR10 capable tv - Sony Bravia XF9005 - Denon AvR X2300W and Apple TV and PlayStation 5 as media players.

I would like to setup Hyperion on my raspberry pi and use it for ambient lightning. I understand that Dolby Vision content is troublesome as most splitters do not support the format. However, could I use HDFury Diva as a splitter - send 4K Dolby vision to my tv and 1080p to raspberry pi? Expensive solution I know but I try to use Dolby vision content whenever possible.

If there are alternatives please do let me know

Thanks