Beiträge von Squall1980

...I see...

Thanks for your explanation.

So, no chance avoiding a splitter and using only the main output of the amp when using 4K...

I'll play around with some other devices, maybe I come across another solution.

Luckely I work for a company that produces HDMI equipment and often I get samples to test. I am going to test a 4:4:4 splitter/ scaler with a HDMI EDID plug (simulates an end device).

You think the HDFury Diva is comparable to this: https://support.manhattanprodu…4k-4x2-hdmi-matrix-207409

Hello everyone,

I'm about to upgrade my setup to use it with my 4K-Equipment.

I am using the Pioneer amp VSX-1131 which has 2 HDMI outputs. One is connected directly to the TV the other to a RCA-to-HDMI converter. It works fine with a 1080p setup.

A USB video grabber is connected to the RPi3 and the RCA of it to the conveter.

My question is could I replace the USB video grabber and the RCA-to-HDMI converter with a 4K USB capture card like this one:

Or do you suggest another solution?

I already tried different HDMI splitter/ scaler but it did not work. Due to the two outputs of the amp the splitter/ scaler always caused a downscaling of both ports to 1080p.

Thank for all feedback.