Beiträge von ekimtoor1

Not really off topic since Ambivision is a commercial system that does what folks are working on here.

I read several posts that mention Ambivision and this post is to ask about Ambivision experiences.

I went all in on Ambivision and bought two systems. The hardware concept is mostly very good. Quality not so great. The app is a bugfest. Support is super crappy. I’ll cut to the chase:

1. On intelligent mode, the most interesting mode, it does not seem so intelligent. The colors don’t follow the screen, my systems do not match the demos on the web site.

2. I suspect that the fisheye software system is not optimized and distortion is throwing off the LED controller.

3. The app bugs are maddening, especially in a multi system. When I report the bugs I get silence. The developer said new software would be released inside a week, it is now over a week and I have no confidence it will ever be released. Example, I did a firmware update on the camera/controller and it is now corrupted. I asked for a replacement several days ago and I am still waiting for a reply.

So my negative experience with Ambivision led me here and I’m just beginning to read the threads and make a plan for a build.

If you have used Ambivision, could you share your experience? Very interested to compare notes.