Beiträge von DiggerPop

Ive been using the android grabber for a more wireless hyperion solution for my main TV, and it has been working great. I am thinking of also doing this for my TV in the basement where my Xbox is, is there a version of Hyperion Android Grabber for Xbox/Windows?

Thank you for your response Lord-Grey . Is this approach basically turning off the soundbar sides? Or is is enabling them to turn on however not shifting the bottom lights out of picture alignment? My desired outcome would be the LEDs on each side of the soundbar light up and reflect the colour in that position but dont negatively impact the colour alignment/shifting? Does that explanation make sense?

Just a quick edit, I have re-read this a few times....is the plan that once I have located where the soundbar LEDs are by setting them black...then I could copy the LED setting prior to the vertical LED drop and that will light the light with the previous colour...but will not shift the lights out of alignment?

I also got some of the LED counts slightly wrong on the bottom of the TV (including Soundbar). I have updated accordingly in this image

Also in regards to the bottom LED count. I have a total of 40 (not including the vertical soundbar LEDs; however 3 of the 40 are hidden behind the bar and are excess (thus blacklist) therefore should my bottom run be set as 39 with blacklisting the first 3 at the point the LED strip starts? And then I find my soundbar LED numbers and action in the custom config text as you described above?)

Thought I would try and make it easier to highlight my setup by drawing the actual LED config out - If I enter these values in Hyperion unfortunately its totally not lining up.

This is the Hyperbian numbers that got the output of the photograph as provided in the first post:

"classic": {

"bottom": 46,

"left": 22,

"right": 22,

"top": 36

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

I have my lights wrapping around my soundbar which means the bottom has more LEDs...but Im having a bit of a challenge getting the lights to line directly up with the image. Please see the below image and as you can see the bottom is out by a far bit!!! The actual LED # is Right 21 Top 36 Left 20 and Bottom 43

I'm trying to get a low cost 4k 60fps HDR HDMI splitter or capture device with loop for my RPis 2 model b wd2812b setup. I'm currently using Android grabber. For the cheapest most reliable solution am i best to go the capture device route or go for a splitter to cheap capture card solution. Looking for a reliable cheap solution that supports 4k HDR from my NVIDIA to TV?

I bought these from Amazon thinking I could somehow get them to work via a tasmota hack on the controller, however they are bluetooth so no hope of that!!

MINGER Dreamcolor MusicPro Waterproof Color Changing

The model number is H6127, 12v DC, 2A, 24W power supply with female connector to the bluetooth module.

Is there any opportunity for me to use the lightstrip (looks very much like a WS2811 strip) ) and power supply for a hacked project e.g. connecting to a esp 8266, nodemcu board and using hyperion on my nvidia shield and home assistant??