Beiträge von vevs

Hello everyone!

Thanks to Portisch's great efforts (which i really appreciate), AML-users now can enjoy the ambient lighting stuff without "slowdown issue" :)

But since he switched to another grabbing method (instCapture?) i've noticed the strange behavior of smoothing processing. It has correct duration, but output (smoothed) FPS seems not to be correct. On Portisch's build color transitions looks much more "stepped", especially it is noticeable on fadings. This issue impacts either video and UI. I recorded the slow-mo videos which demonstrate the problem pretty obviously, please look in (don't look at PWM shimmers, i'm talking about another thing).

Portisch's build commit is 714b4d2c547f2c6aea5124fab8c4e3539f9cf081, if it matters. Many thanks in advance! :)

Oh, certainly! Sorry :)

Hello! I use Hyperion on several S905(x) boxes with different versions of LibreElec installed, and i've faced the problem: with amlgrabber enabled there is enourmous amount of messages appears in the log during the video playback, and systemd-journal process consumes even more CPU's time than hyperiond itself. Please, could you help me solve this?