Beiträge von zeeshany

this section you have to add that rule, somewhere with one spacebar room.

I've tried but still strip does not turn on for more than 250 qty :(

I saw from the link you put how to check buffersize, I tried to cat it still gives 4096, does that mean the line pasted in cmdline.txt is not correct position?

Thanks for your help.

you have a log from this?

Thanks Lighting-guy for you response.
    So currently I'm able to run the 6812 strip but for some reason i cannot increase LED quantity more than 250. as soon as i set quantity to 300 LED the WEB UI stops responding.. I have to unplug/plug the Rpi 4 then LED starts with rainbow swirl of 250 quantity.

please see attached log file

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks.

Hello all,

Another newbi with hyperion, and i also ordered 6812 thinking it would be easy to setup..

I've tried almost all combination mentioned in this thread from page 1, but my issue is the LEDs don't even turn on.. when i plug same LED strip to WLED it works but it doesn't turn on through hyperion.

I'm powering rpi 4 directly from single PSU. The + & - wires are splitted between rpi and led and the data wire with dupont female cable connected to GPIO 18 (for PWM 2812) and GPIO 10 ( for spi6812) neither of the combination powers up the 6812 LED.

Then I had one 2812b strip from BTF lying around so I plugged that but the LED strip connector (RED/WHITE/GREEN) turn hot and i saw smoke from strip. I immediately disconnected 2812b strip. I'm still able to access rpi hyperion webui but 6812 strip still doesn't turn on.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance