Beiträge von DMarsh

Hi Davieboy! I'm back at it today trying to make chicken soup out of chicken poop. First I'll answer your questions then I'll copy the log information I'm seeing today.

Yes, I'm seeing a good preview from the capture card.

I'm using a 12v LED strip that has a primary and backup data wire. The tutorial I watched said to use both lines. I have switched to the primary data wire only but see no changes.

Yes, I'm using GPIO18 for the LED controller.

Here is the last few lines from the log after cycling the USB capture and LED outputs:

I've noticed that every time I go back to the dashboard, the LED output is OFF.

Let me know what you think! Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Daniel

I'm setting my system up according to Chris Majestic's youtube instructions for an ambilight TV system (

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    ) and I've hit a snag today. I'm using a Pi 4 Model B to control a strip of WS2812B LEDs. I am receiving a good image in hyperion but the pi doesn't seem to be sending data to the strip. Instead, every LED illuminates white. I have a wire running from pin 12 of the board to both data wires on the correct side of the LED strip and I'm using controller type ws281x. Any assistance would be MUCH appreciated!