Beiträge von DamianD

UPDATE: Ive found the problem (sort of). I disconnected the rp0 and the noise was coming from somewhere else. So I was looking for it and I found out that is was the psu. So there is no problem but I dont get why the rp0 is moving the noise from the psu to itself. I dont get the logic of that

So this topic is solved. I cannot close this thread :(

solved

Hello everyone, I have a sk6812 led strip. Now I have it running on a wled device, but I want to directly connect it to the raspberry pi. I saw a option of this in hyperion, but I dont know how I need to set this up. The questions I have is: Which pin do I need to connect the led strip data pin to, Do I need a logic level shifter, which baudrate do I need and Can I just directly connect the led strip to the rp0(or do I need sort of led spi device that I cannot find). I could find any information about this setup so I hope that someone can help me :). The main reason I want to do this is because sometimes there are connection issues between the raspberry pi and the wled device and with this setup I dont have any issues. Also If the wifi goed out then it will still display the screen on the led strip I think.

Hello everyone, I have 2 identical systems running with hyperion, but one of my systems makes a really bad noise. I think it comes from the raspberry pi zero. When I have a white screen on my tv then the sound is there. Its almost like all the power of the leds is going through the raspberry pi zero. But thats not the case. All the power is taken before the raspberry pi zero. Does anyone know why the raspberry pi is screaming? And could it destroy the pi zero? I dont really know if I need to ask it here but this is the only place I could think of. The only thing connected on the gpio power pins is the usb grabber. (The power is also coming in on the gpio pins)

Hi all, I have locked myself out of the hyperion web config. I thought I clicked on the menu bt it was the lock button. To log back in it needs a password but I cant find it anywhere. It is about the newest hyperion version. I have never set a custom password yet. Does anyone know the password?

SOLVED: I did reset the password via ssh :)

Hello everyone, I have a esp32c3 as wled device that operates the sk6812 leds. This led strip has a seperate white led. I want to use the white led with hyperion. Ive seen people use this already. But on my setup only the RGB leds go on and not the white leds. How can I get these to work with hyperion? if im on a white screen.

It was a wled setting that I forgot tot turn on xD

Hello everyone, I have a question about the hyperion software on my RP0. I have at the moment 1 NodeMcu(Main Led strip), but I want to have another LED strip in my house, but I don't know how to add a another device to hyperion. Everyone talks about a 'forwarder', but I cannot find it. I can only find a JSON Server, but I cannot set a IP in there. Only a port.

So my question is: Where can I find a 'forwarder' and/or how can I add a secondary NodeMcu? Also can I add later on a Third NodeMcu? (They have all WLED installed)

Version: 2.0.0-alpha.10 (Hyperion Web-UI)