Beiträge von alex5sanchez

Buenas tardes,

Acabo de actualizar la version 2.0.13, pero cuando intento entrar con el usuario pi y la pass raspberry por ssh me da error ¿Alguien mas tiene el mismo problema?

Hi everyone,

The Hyperbian its working well whitout the switch.

Now i need change the hardware and use other switch and other splitter whit 4K + HDR support

Close the post everything its ok thanks

Hi pclin,

The image in the 2nd video its my desktop background. But now im disconected the switch and only works with the splitter and modified the fps of the grabber.

At the moment its working perfectly, but in other versions only with the switch i remember that i have the same problem, im testing a few days.

Hi,

The problem I have is that the TV does not output a video signal for a few seconds constantly, as can be seen in the two videos.

This only happens when you are capturing video, if I put an effect or fixed color it seems that the problem does not occur.

As I commented in the first post, I have changed the capture device and the psu but the error persists.

Hi,

Anyone can help me, i add other video..

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hello,

First of all, I apologize if this thread is not in this forum.

I've been using hyperbian on a raspberry pi 0w for about a year, with some bugs but they were compatible.

For almost a month I have hardly been able to use my Hyperion installation due to problems when it captures video via usb, I have noticed that this does not happen with effects or fixed colors. These flickers are random, and can happen only once or several times like this video, sometimes it happens watching movies, others playing a video game and I have tried different devices.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Since I am a Hyperbian user I have used an RCA capture device with its converter, which I stopped using a few months ago because it broke, and I currently use this capture device.

TenYua Mini tarjeta de captura de vídeo USB 2.0 HDMI Grabber Grabber caja de grabación para PS4 juego DVD videocámara HD cámara grabación transmisión en vivo
    Características: * Soporta resolución máxima de entrada 3840 × 2160 @ 30 Hz; * Soporta resolución máxima de salida 1920 × 1080 @ 30 Hz; * Soporta 8/10/12 bits…
    www.amazon.es

I have also changed the PSU to a 5V 10A one but the problem still occurs, for the rest of the hardware I use a ws281x led strip, and two hdmi splitters. One with three inputs and 1 output and the other with two outputs and one input for the TV.

I enclose my current configuration in case you can think of something to modify

Hyperion-2.0.12-Backup (Ambilight) 2022.04.18.json
    Shared with Dropbox
    www.dropbox.com

Thank you very much for the help

Buenas Manny,

A mi me pasa con cualquier version, no es que no reconozca la capturadora es como si no le llegase el video.

Mira en el github donde estan las realeases de Hyperion a ver si esta la anterior y prueba a ponerla, pero a mi no me sirvio

Buenas,

Desde hace unos dias mi Hyperion dejo de funcionar sin realizar ninguna modificacion. Desde entonces he hecho varias pruebas.

1. Actualizar a la ultima version disponible

2. Flashear la SD con la version que estaba usando y volver a cargar la configuracion

3. Comprar una nueva capturadora (estaba usando una vl42 y he comprado una hdmi)

Despues de estas pruebas he visto que la instalacion de hyperion, las conexiones con los power supply y el GPIO esta funcionando, porque por ejemplo los efectos siempre funcionan.

Tambien detecta ambas capturadoras pero los leds no reaccionan a video.

El servicio de hyperion esta funcionando con el root actualmente.

El hardware que estoy usado es un raspberry pi zero w y unos leds ws281x.

Os adjunto tambien unos pantallazos de la configuracion

¿A alguien se le ocurre algo?

Hi Lord-Grey, I solved the last problem too.

But now in alpha 10, i have a problem with the rainbow screen (test image), and i load the previous configuration, This configuration is working great in alpha 9

Hi Lord-Grey,

Finaly I can execute the daemon as root with these two comands, and now the problem is solved

Code
    pi@HyperBian:~ $ sudo systemctl disable --now hyperion@pi

pi@HyperBian:~ $ sudo systemctl enable --now hyperion@root

But, when the HDMI Splitter not reciving signal, the led its on, becase in the LIVE VIDEO feature its seen the raspberry pi logo. Sorry for the bad quality screenshot

Hi Lord-Grey,

Finaly I update the Hyperion to alpha 10. But it can find the command to execute the Led stip on root user.

EDIT: If i run this comand

Code
    sudo systemctl disable --now hyperiond@pi

CLI says me:

Code
    Failed to enable unit: Unit file hyperiond@root.service does not exist.

And if I run:

Code
    sudo service hyperiond stop

CLI Says:

Code
    Failed to stop hyperiond.service: Unit hyperiond.service not loaded.

Sorry, that I answer in english...

2021-08-19T11:06:13.620Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'ws281x' signals error: 'Failed to open. Error message: mmap() failed'

You need to run hyperion as root for this LED device.
    Look in the forum for "mmap() failed" for details....

Thanks Lord-Grey, but at the moment i still running 2.0.0-alpha.9.

Thanks for helping !!

Buenas!

Desde hace unos dias estaba sufriendo problemas con mi sistema de ambilight, era como si perdiera la señal de video. En la tv se quedaba la imagen en negro unos segundos, y los leds mostraban los colores arcoiris.

Vi que se habia lanzado una nueva version de Hyperion hace un mes, y hoy he decidido actualizar, tras flashear la SD dos veces me encuentro con que los leds no se encienden.

Uso Hyperbian y una RPI0 W, les adjunto el log como fichero porque el foro no me deja subir todo.

EDIT: Añado tambien que en el cuadro de mandos no me deja activar el Dispositivo Led si lo activo se vuelve a desactivar

EDIT2: Acabo de comprobar que con la version 2.0.0-alpha.9, no ocurre este problema, ¿alguien sabe el porque?

Muchas gracias