Beiträge von hapo1313

Mike72 Thanks!

Ambientheater77

Sorry it took me a while to get time to go back to the project.

So I have tried those things you guys said. On Terminal it appears like this:

[ 180.698980] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3

[ 180.698998] usb 1-1: Product: AFTMM

[ 180.699011] usb 1-1: Manufacturer: Amazon

[ 180.699025] usb 1-1: SerialNumber: G070VM1601170V90

[ 199.799100] usb 1-1: USB disconnect, device number 11

So I can imagine that it does recognize my device from the splitter, but still wont light up. Status is saying stopped, not sure if its something to do with it:

This is the Hyperion page:

My connections Are:

Fire TV Stick to HDMI Input

-HDMI OUTPUT 1 to Samsung Smart TV Crystal UHD TU8000 65" 4K

-HDMI OUTPUT 2 to Rpi Zero W

Raspberry Port 18 Connecter to WS2812b Led Light and to Power Supply

Led Light Connected to Power Supply

All Lights works perfectly when the effect is loaded on the Hyperion Site

This is the Splitter Used

I am very noob in those video specs matters, thanks for the patience first in explaining.

Lightining Guy How do I check those specs of HDCP of my splitter? Its a 1080p Full HD, that's all I know by heart. I will check the thread you post it as well.

Mike 72:

Whats an ARC, CEC system and how do I know if mine is that? My TV Setup is the following:

Samsung Smart TV Crystal UHD TU8000 65" 4K

Also, how do I tag your names in here for Replies?

Hey Guys, I finally got my LED strip to answer the effects loader on Hyperion Website. I am using a Rpi Zero W with 5V 20 A Power Source and Ws812b Ledstrip with 300 LEDs. So it was time to connect to the TV. Using Hyperbian Alpha 10

I know most of you use a video capture device with loop. I did not want to spend more money and I had a spare HDMI splitter. I tried connecting it with my BTV device, which is a Android 9 Operating System with Apps like Netflix, TV, Movies, etc.. (similar to a fire TV stick) but the led did not light up with the images, I tried activating screen capture USB ( no device connected) and the other option of capturing device with those 2 options, but still did not work.

Is a video Capture with loop a must? Or is the HDMI splitter should work and maybe I am doing something wrong? Is there a specific device that might not work with the Hyperion System?

thanks!

Hey guys! I saw the post about the types of LED and saw that the WS2801 is the easiest one.

But I found on Aliexpress a SK9822 (which is a generic version of APA102), price is the same but it has more leds (60/m). Now, I just want to know if it is as easy as the WS2801, I don't want to run into problems with activating the LEDs as I had on WS2812b.

So if you guys say I will have no problems with WS2801 but I might have with the SK9822 (APA102) i will stick to the first

Thanks!

Hey guys, i have being mounting my kit but I am having a major issue.

My Led Strip wont go from lighting 1 LED only to respond any commands of the Raspberry Pi 2 i am using

I have tried those:

first is dtparam=audio=off in config.txt boot section.

sudo systemctl disable --now hyperion@pi

sudo systemctl enable --now hyperion@root

sudo reboot now

sudo nano /etc/systemd/system/hyperion@.service

I have tried changing PWM to SPI and changed ports to GPIO 18, GPIO 10 and others, but still the LED wont answer, if I connect it to any power supply will light up only 1 white LED and that's it, it does not show effect of raspberry turning on or any other test, what can I do?

I am using Raspberry Pi 2 with Ledstrips WS2812b 60Leds/m2

I have seen that people had no trouble with Alpha 9, but I cant find any file of those to download and install as an image and I don't know how to install it otherwise ( so if anyone have the img file please send me).

Thanks Guys!