Beiträge von sL0w

Hallo zusammen,

Ich habe die 2.0.14 installiert und kann weder über die Commandozeile noch über das Webinterface ein Update auf die aktuelle 2.0.15 machen. Im webinterface ist auch der Button deaktiviert und es gibt eine Infomeldung dort.

Wie kann ich updaten?

Hallo zusammen,

nächste Frage/Problem:

Ich habe eine deutliche Verzögerung zwischen Bild und Farbwechsel (gefühlt 1 Sekunde).

Ich habe ein bisschen am Grabber rum probiert und irgendwie weiß ich nicht ob ich etwas falsch einstelle oder der Grabber nicht taugt/defekt ist.

Ich habe diesen Grabber:

Wenn ich in den Einstellungen den Grabber auswähle, dann sieht das so aus:

Verändere ich jetzt die Auflösung, dann fangen die LEDs an zu blinken bzw. es sieht für mich so aus, wie wenn das Gerät aussteigt und wieder erkannt wird.

Unter Quellenauswahl verschwindet und erscheint das Gerät dann wieder.

Gibt es denn irgendwo fertige Configs die ich ggf. testen kann?

LG

Hi there,

I've continued my Hyperion Ambilight Project with my Raspberry Pi 1.

Everything is mounted and I wanted to configure the System but somehow I have some weird Problems, that I couldnt solve by my self.

Hope you can help me out with this.

I'm using this USB Capute Card:

the APA102 LEDs and the Meanwell 40W 5V 8A LPV-60-24 power supply.

In the Hyperion configurations I chose the Capture Card

In recording Hardware I tried some changes, but nothing looked like it work properly, so this is how the automatic settings looked like:

But when I look at source selection the Capture card isn't showed permanently in here:

It appears and it disappears.

Also the blackbars seems like they don't work, because the LEDs are black, when the movie have some.

First:

How should I configure the Capture Card?

Why is the Card appering an disappearing in source selection tab?

My Raspberry Pi uses a 10 W iPad Charger.

Br

Good morning to everyone,

I have a problem with my Hyperion.ng Installation on an RPi1 with OSMC.

I wanted to try the Hyperion Installation on an RPi1 an failed on compiling it.

The error appears on 59% an it says:

Code
    [ 59%] Building CXX object libsrc/webserver/CMakeFiles/webserver.dir/webserver_automoc.dir/qrc_WebConfig_NXBAIHQSQM5QBD.cpp.o
    virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory
    libsrc/webserver/CMakeFiles/webserver.dir/build.make:326: recipe for target 'libsrc/webserver/CMakeFiles/webserver.dir/webserver_automoc.dir/qrc_WebConfig_NXBAIHQSQM5QBD.cpp.o' failed
    make[2]: *** [libsrc/webserver/CMakeFiles/webserver.dir/webserver_automoc.dir/qrc_WebConfig_NXBAIHQSQM5QBD.cpp.o] Error 1
    CMakeFiles/Makefile2:2848: recipe for target 'libsrc/webserver/CMakeFiles/webserver.dir/all' failed
    make[1]: *** [libsrc/webserver/CMakeFiles/webserver.dir/all] Error 2
    Makefile:149: recipe for target 'all' failed
    make: *** [all] Error 2

I used the installation guide I found on "https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/blob/2.0.0-alpha.10/doc/development/CompileHowto.md"

But I don't understand what went wrong and what I should do.

Because the free RAM ist more than 100MB before it stops with an error.

Is it because of the RPi1? Is the OSMC Version from early 2020 the problem? Can you help me with this?

Best regards

sL0w