Beiträge von jackthias

For what it's worth, I have managed to deploy the correct layout, although I'm unsure what exactly did it. I am still getting some wonkiness (same issues mentioned above: hostname isn't saving, complains there's only 1 LED, etc) when I try to change the configuration tho, so I wouldn't mind continuing to debug this, so that I'm able to make changes if I need to.

I've attached both responses.

Could've sworn I had tried it both ways, but that seemed to have gotten it mostly working.

I am getting an issue deploying a custom LEDs tho. When I connect it it complains:

"The hardware LED count (17) is greater than LEDs configured via layout (16),

1 LED will stay black if you continue"

I can either override or continue, it doesn't seem to matter much. If I override, it pushes a layout with the correct number of LEDs but the wrong positions. If I continue, it pushes the stored layout with the correct positions, but missing one LED.

If I then go to the LED Layout tab and paste my corrected layout into the box, it complains:

"The hardware LED count (1) is less than LEDs configured via layout (17).

The number of LEDs configured in the layout must not exceed the available LEDs"

And it won't save the configuration for the next load. Also it still isn't saving the IP address in the UI.

Same issue occurs when I use "Custom"

Build: HEAD detached at 2.0.0-alpha.10.1

I'm able to discover and identify my Shapes set, and the host and token seem to be working, but when I save the host information is lost.

Not sure if this might be related to having multiple Nanoleaf sets on my network? Could be that the SSDP Discovery Service is getting confused by the other sets?

Also seeing these error intermittently when try to save or turn on output:

[hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'nanoleaf' signals error: ' Open error. UDP Socket not initialised!'

Code
    2021-10-05T08:31:10.177Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (DEBUG) (ProviderRestApi.cpp:148:get()) GET: [http://:16021/api/v1/sEW4TXvovYhmBy0K330zXMnQ2MfOqx35/]
    2021-10-05T08:31:10.178Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (DEBUG) (ProviderRestApi.cpp:237:getResponse()) Reply.httpStatusCode [0]
    2021-10-05T08:31:10.178Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'nanoleaf' signals error: 'Getting device details failed with error: 'Host  not found''

But it seems like these are just related to the missing host name?

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong here?