Beiträge von johnsnow

I was able to resolve this by adding Hyperion integration into home assistant.

Powering off tv powers off the wifi plug, the led output in hyperion is also turned off

Tv turns on, wifi plug turns on, wait 30 seconds for wled to connect to my wifi, led output in hyperion turned on.

I have WLED setup on a wifi plug so that when my TV is powered on/off so do my LEDs. What I see in the logs is that wled gets disabled after a few attempts in Hyperion.

Code
    2022-09-05T23:24:23.144Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (WARNING) wled restoring state failed with error: 'Operation canceled'
    2022-09-05T23:26:00.268Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (WARNING) Previous line repeats 1 times
    2022-09-05T23:26:00.269Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'wled' signals error: 'Storing device state failed with error: 'Operation canceled''
    2022-09-05T23:27:01.621Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (WARNING) wled restoring state failed with error: 'Operation canceled'
    2022-09-05T23:28:20.572Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'wled' signals error: 'Storing device state failed with error: 'Operation canceled''
    2022-09-05T23:28:34.961Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'wled' signals error: 'Power-on request failed with error: 'Operation canceled''
    2022-09-05T23:28:34.962Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (WARNING) Failed switching device wled ON
    2022-09-05T23:38:00.594Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'wled' signals error: 'Storing device state failed with error: 'Operation canceled''

At the moment if i toggle "LED Output" off and on in the dashboard this allows the LEDS to start working again, how can i force it to continue to try to reconnect and not get disabled?

I know i can source the various different parts, but I'm struggling to find a good certified power supply. I don't want to use a generic china PSU from Amazon or eBay and don't really want to pay Hue prices.

Can the Govee dreamcolour kits work with Hyperion? I'm hoping i can just cut the date line and add a common ground.

If not are there any other kits that would work?

Picture grabber was set to true, I had to enable the internal grabber so that it worked on pictures. Since I have a s905 box I only enabled the AML grabber and I guess that does not support pictures.

I have a strip of WS2812 and they are working great but are extremely expensive compared to these ones, so I'm wondering if these will work with Hyperion?

They have 4 pin connectors 12v/24v, G (ground), R, B. Which is input and which is output or does it stand for Green, Red, Blue?

Following the wiki and I loaded all images on to my LE box, but when i go into file manager and view the pictures the LED lights do not respond, are they suppose to turn on with pictures or I have to manually send the colors from hypercon, or do i have to laod the images in hypercon?

Using Uno R3 as the controller on a s905 box, the led respond when a movie is played but unsure how to calibrate it.

So i flash that code to the Uno (after editing number of LEDs), install the hyperion add-on from libreelec repo and then configure the leds using hypercon from my PC?