Posts by hadserub

The issue might be in the fact that your power supply's voltage and current rating are not compatible with your LED strip. I've been in this situation before, and it was very unpleasant, especially since I wasted 30 dollars on some lights I couldn't even use. Another problem could be that the LEDs themselves have lost their brightness. Their production usually causes that. That's why it's essential to make sure that you buy quality LED stripes that don't cause this kind of trouble. I know for a fact that ukled.co.uk sells some great ones. I hope that everything will work out well!

The issue might be in the fact that your power supply's voltage and current rating are not compatible with your LED strip. I've been in this situation before, and it was very unpleasant, especially since I wasted 30 dollars on some lights I couldn't even use. Another problem could be that the LEDs themselves have lost their brightness. Their production usually causes that. That's why it's essential to make sure that you buy quality LED stripes that don't cause this kind of trouble.