Beiträge von otacke

Hi,

nach einem TV Umbau funktioniert die LED nicht mehr. Folgende Schritte habe ich gemacht:

- alle Kabel überprüft

- Rasperberry neu installiert und Konfiguration erneut durchgeführt

- Während power on ist die LED an (unbestimmte Farben)

- zu dem Zeitpunkt als ich das LED Layout gespeichert habe ist folgender Zustand eingetreten:

- alsbald der Server startet sind die LED aus und lassen sich nicht via webui oder Hyperion App steuern

- Änderungen der Farbe via App werden hier angezeigt

Mache ich einen Fehler bei der Konfiguration oder ist an der LED etwas kaputt gegangen? Wie kann ich das herausfinden?

Anhängend das aktuelle Logfile als pdf

Hi, executed as described and the log looks like... Thanks for your support

Hyperion System Summary Report (My Hyperion Config), Reported instance: unknown

LOgfile.pdf

update after a while server is not reachable, even after a reboot webui is offline. in router config raspberry is still visible and has the same IP address.

Hi, to get more Ambiligt view I mounted the TV on the wall. Therefore I just unplugged the cabeling....

After installing TV I plugged everything as before.

LED gets power during start up until Hyperion boots. None boot effects occurs anymore just turn off everything.

- server is reachable via IP address http://192.168.178.103:8090/#conf_effect

- Hyperion App works fine Server reachable (no effects are getting through to change LED still off)

I checked cabling HDMI is fine Apple TV stream works, so Raspberry gets signal no unplugging just checked again and again... at the point Server is online I do not get any LED lights.

Hi,

I had the installation up and running and made a mistake to set it up completely new. I could control the LED via HyperCon and Hyperion APP. The live stream did not work and figured out (too late) that the config file was not set to external grabber... due to that I installed the raspberry again. Now the HyperCon cannot change the color and the SSH traffic log shows:

ssh out: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperion-remote.sh -c 51ff68

ssh in: hyperion-remote:

ssh in: version : V1.03.5 (GitHub-66bef6b/fb413cd-1566231780

ssh in: build time: Aug 25 2019 10:39:08

ssh out: Unable to connect to host

Via Hyperion App the Server with the correct IP cannot be found. Looks like server is not running - I am running out of ideas.