Beiträge von ycodryn

Hey here is my setup:

Hyperion.NG is installed on Raspi3b

> Raspi3b is communicating with lightberry usb box

> lightberry usb is managing the leds

> Android grabber is installed on TV. Until this step, everything is working.

>> firestick 4k is connected on tv by hdmi.

>> Android grabber installed on TV is not grabbing the screen from the firestick unless

>> Android grabber installed on firestick, everything is working.

Ok I did it. Through Nas docker and directly to TV I could not use it but on rapy I installed hyperionos, on TV, android grabber and now is working.

One last question: I'm using only kodi for local movies. Do I need to use android grabber or only kodi hyperion control addon?

Read it all, but sadly is not working. I have some questions please:

1. the usb box with leds from lightberry that goes into raspberry is called usb grabber?

2. to test it directly with android tv without raspy, should I install Hyperion Android Grabber and kodi hyperion addon or only hyperion addon?

3. can I use usb lightberry box connected to android tv and the hyperion server on my nas as a docker?

Hello. After a long brake from raspberrypi 3 with kodi 18 and lightberry (4 years kid, no tv, gulag) I tried libre elec with kodi 19 and latest Hyperion.NG and is not working. Installed the server on pc, addon on kodi, addon is finding the server, but on http://localhost:8090/ I can`t add the lightberry. On server led controller type I have selected adalight but on output path I have no devices discovered. Any tips please?

edit: another question, 4 years ago was not possible but now with Hyperion.NG can I use arduino leds with tv`s usb and remove raspberry ?