Beiträge von andr3as93

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe aktuell folgende Hardware mit Hyperion 2.0.14 im Einsatz:

LED's: WS2801

Grabber: 4K HDMI to USB Grabber

Splitter: FeinTech VMS04201

Leider lassen sich die LED's nicht ansteuern (einige LED's leuchten durchgehend, aber es ändert sich nichts). Angeschlossen habe ich diese am PI wie folgt:

GPIO Pin 6 = GND

GPIO Pin 19 = SI

GPIO Pin 23 = CK

Ebenfalls natürlich zusätzlich an einem 5V Netzteil angeschlossen.

Über Hyperion Web Konfiguration kann ich mir das Bild Live anzeigen lassen, allerdings lassen Sich weder über die Effekte, noch über den Grabber direkt die LED's ansteuern.

Habe ich die LED's falsch angeklemmt oder muss ich zusätzlich noch etwas in der Web Konfiguration einstellen?

LOG:

Danke und Gruß

Hello,

I configured hyperion a few years ago, now i want to re realize the project again with my old Hardware.

I already checked that the WS2801 Stripes are still working with hyperion. What about the other old Hardware? Do i still need them?

I've installed the newest HyperBian on my RPI3, changed the Video Input to WS2801 - connected the Logilink VideoGrabber via USB on the RPI, connected the VideoGrabber to the AV2HDMI (just with the yellow cable) and connected the AV2HDMI to the CSL 4k HDMI Splitter then connected it to the TV but nothing works. Just a few LED's are working but no effects are working. Do I need something new or is it just wrong connected or something else? And what is the cheapest and easiest methode to configure hyperion?

Thank you in advance

Kind regards