Beiträge von Evgenia

Full text error does not fit into the message, so I posted it on telegra.ph.

In file included from c:\Users\******\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FastLED\src/FastLED.h:67:0,

from C:\Users\******\Downloads\Hyperion_LED-Controller-master\Hyperion_LED-Controller-master\HyperionRGB\ConfigStructures.h:7,

from C:\Users\******\Downloads\Hyperion_LED-Controller-master\Hyperion_LED-Controller-master\HyperionRGB\Config.h:9,

from C:\Users\******\Downloads\Hyperion_LED-Controller-master\Hyperion_LED-Controller-master\HyperionRGB\BaseHeader.h:6,

from C:\Users\******\Downloads\Hyperion_LED-Controller-master\Hyperion_LED-Controller-master\HyperionRGB\WrapperLedControl.h:4,

from C:\Users\******\Downloads\Hyperion_LED-Controller-master\Hyperion_LED-Controller-master\HyperionRGB\WrapperLedControl.cpp:1:

c:\Users\******\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FastLED\src/fastspi.h:145:23: note: #pragma message: No hardware SPI pins defined. All SPI access will default to bitbanged output

# pragma message "No hardware SPI pins defined. All SPI access will default to bitbanged output"

Hello everyone. I am novice.

I have LED strip SK6812, RGBW and esp32. number of LEDs on TV 132 (24/24/42/42)

I followed this instruction.

I installed the latest arduino-ide_2.0.4_Linux_64bit

Board libs installation by the link of the board library failed so I installed from this link (as I understood they are equivalent). I also installed latest version other libraries to work (Arduino Thread, ArduinoJson, LinkedList, Fast led, Arduino-logging-library, ESP 32 web server).

I didn't find "esp32" in the proposed boards, so I used library the "ESP 32 Dev module" и "DOIT ESP 32 DEVKIT V1".

#define CONFIG_ENABLE_WEBCONFIG 1

#define CONFIG_LED_CLOCKLESS_CHIPSET WS2812B //Comment in for clockless

#defineCONFIG_LED_DATAPIN D1 //Comment out for PWM

#define FASTLED_ESP8266_NODEMCU_PIN_ORDER

#define CONFIG_LED_COLOR_ORDER RGB
    #define CONFIG_LED_COUNT 132

#define CONFIG_LED_STANDARD_MODE RAINBOW_V2
    #define CONFIG_LED_HYPERION_AUTOSWITCH true
    #define CONFIG_LED_STANDARD_MODE_TIMEOUT_MS 5000
    #define CONFIG_LED_STATIC_COLOR CRGB(254, 254, 254)

but my configStatic.h verifies with errors

In the file included from

#pragma message: No hardware SPI pins defined. All SPI access will default to bitbanged output

# pragma message "No hardware SPI pins defined. All SPI access will default to bitbanged output"

: note: in expansion of macro 'LED'

pinMode(LED, OUTPUT); // LED pin as output.

Compilation error: 'D1' was not declared in this scope

What am I doing wrong?

Hi everyone. ;) I'm beginner to hyperion. I want to make ambilight , but I don 't know what to order yet.

I want to make ambilight on TCL 65P725.

I have:

- TCL 65P725 smart TV with hyperion_android_grabber (in the hall)

- android console A 95 XF 3 Air 8K 4 GB RAM with hyperion_android_grabber (in the hall)

- PC linux/windows (always on, in the bedroom)

- local area network with WI-FI (all devices on lan)

I want to order:

4.6 meters (5m) LED strip WS281*60 led/metr;

100w power supply;

arduino for ambilight;

I have a few questions:

- how much does the picture differ when using a 30 led and 60 duv led strip?

- is the WS2813 or WS2815 LED strip suitable for the project (it has 4pin vs 3pin)?

- which LED strip is better to make?

- will hyperion grabber on my TV be able to work normally with these characteristics of LED (total 279 LED) and TV (2GB RAM ;( )?

- can I connect arduino without a USB cable (wifi/bluetooth)?

- if not, which USB cable to use so that there is no interference (the distance between TV and PC is about 4 meters and there is a cable with electricity nearby)?

- do I need an HDMI grabber if I use hyperion_android_grabber.apk

- how different are the backlight delays with hyperion_android_grabber and HDMI grabber?

- can I use my linux PC as hyperion_server?

- can I use my Windows PC as hyperion_server?

- where can I find a manual for installing hyperion server on a linux PC :?:

Advise the best scheme for ambilight to work in all modes with TV, PC, android box.

If this is impossible or very difficult, then what is the best scheme for ambilight with android box?

Sorry for my english. :*