Beiträge von diddydave

Thanks a ton man, I'll have to try that when I get back home!

I am pleased to say with - cautious optimism - that I think I'll be able to make a software grabber for android. All the pieces seem to be there and I'm doing my best to put them together.. Maybe I'll be able to recoup the shipping costs of all this damn hardware if I release a donation version :p

No problem.
    That sounds awesome. Let me know how that goes, I'd be happy to donate.

Hey do you have any advice to add getting this damn splitter and scalar to work? I just got the splitter outlined as being required for this scalar, and this shit just does not work. I have never seen the thing actually scale a signal, and have been thru a ton of different hardware now. I'm starting to think it is just defective. This shit is ridiculous.

On mine, the splitter edid is set to TV. Then power up the splitter and and scaler with the output hdmi on the scaler disconnected. With the shield turned on the blue link light on the scaler turns on and then the 4K input lights up and the 1080p output lights up. Having the 1080p to rca converter connected to the 4K scaler and powered up before the 4K scaler stops it from working properly I found.

No I didn't have that problem.

Using this one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New…ksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649