Beiträge von qwasy

It can be used for grabbing Kodi. But v4l2 as well.
    I'm using it with an ezcap269 and would like to get a better result with that.
    But yeah, I'm not really familliar with it myself, or I would have tried to compile it myself ^^'
    https://relkai.coreelec.org/ad…e.hyperion.ng-9.2.104.zip
    only fyi for the structure^^ even just unzipped, it can be run without a problem.
    So maybe something like that would be possible?

Ich hatte so ein ähnliches Problem.
    Vorher ein RPi 3, dann ein C2.
    Ich wollte auch Hyperion mit USB Grabber nutzen, was ja nicht geht.
    Ich mache es jetzt so:
    C2 für Kodi und Filme, mit einem Arduino und Apa102. Läuft.
    USB Grabber mit allem was dazu gehört, an RPi 3. Das dann per Hyperion.NG Proto Forwarder an den C2. Läuft auch.

Ich hab mir dann Skripte geschrieben, die ich per Fernbedinung anschalten kann, sodass entweder der Kodi Interne Grabber genommen wird, oder die Daten per Forwarder vom USB Grabber genommen werden.

Ist zwar nicht mehr soo toll, wie eine All-in-one Lösung, aber sie geht. Und mir reicht es so^^

You're welcome ^^
    Hm...
    You could try a few things.
    Test, if forwarding hyperion ng with Proto instead of flatbuffer to old hyperion works.
    If not, in coreelec there is the old hyperion as am add-on as well. But I have no idea, how good that works, or if it works at all..
    Last would be, to upgrade your hyperion to hyperion ng.
    I don't know if you need coreelec for that, or if libreelec works as well.
    For hyperion ng, you either need to compile it yourself, like written on the github, or search this forum for a already compiled version. I think there should be something floating around.

More a general question, why do you forward the data?

So, I've got two instances of Hyperion NG running.
    One as a sender, one as a receiver.
    The sender has the forwarder enabled, in there is a json and a proto port.
    (If you don't have that option, you need to change in Hyperion NG the settings level to expert)
    On the Hyperion NG config website, go to Configuration, then Network Services. At the bottom, there's the forwarder option. Activate it and fill in the json and proto field with the IP of the receiver Hyperion NG instance. If it's on the same device, use localhost, or the actual IP. The Json and Proto port should be a different one.
    If you save your config and open it, it will look like this:

Code
    "forwarder": {
            "enable": true,
            "json": [
                "192.168.1.10:19500"
            ],
            "proto": [
                "192.168.1.10:19510"
            ]
        }

The IP is from the device that should receive the data. The Json and Proto Ports can mostly be choosen freely. I'm using something above 194000.

On the reciever side, go to Configuration, Network Services. Activate the Flatbuff Server and fill the Json and Flatbuff Port with the values from above.
    In this config, it will look like this:

Code
    "jsonServer": {
            "port": 19500
        },

"flatbufServer": {
            "enable": true,
            "port": 19510,
            "timeout": 3000
        }

The Ports from the receiver match the ones from the sender.

You can do this on one device, or forward it to another device with Hyperion NG.
    I'm doing both, I have 3 instances on my Odroid C2, and sometimes I forward from another Pi3 to that Odroid. Working fine^^
    I hope, that helps^^

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe folgendes Setup:
    - Odroid C2 mit Hyperion NG Addon
    - RPi 3, Raspbian Stretch Lite mit USB Grabber und Hyperion NG (selbst kompiliert/sowie mit Docker).
    - Fushicai und STK1150 Grabber

Ich möchte das Bild von dem USB Grabber an mein Odroid weiterleiten.
    Das Bild per USB Grabber wird auch erkannt, aber nicht weitergeleitet.
    Stattdessen wird das Bild von Raspbian (Konsole mit Raspberry Logo etc) geschickt.
    Ich hab in der Config schon verschiedene Sachen getestet, Platform Capture ist immer aus, verschiedene Prioritäten etc..

Anbei noch meine Config, und Bilder.
    USBGrabber.jpg ist was der Grabber erkennt, aber nicht weiterleitet.
    forwarder.jpg ist was weitergeleitet wird.

Irgendjemand eine Idee, was mein Problem ist?

I'm using an Odroid c2, with Coreelec 20190513, and the HyperionNG addon 9.1.100.3
    The Ambilight itself is working fine.
    But the forwarder does not.
    My configs are attached, I use the normal one for grabbing Kodi, and an Ambilight with an Arduino (which works) and want to forward it locally to two other instances of Hyperion. These two are for a left and right placed atmoorb ESP8266.
    But I got the following error message

May 14 10:05:26 CoreELEC sh[2854]: [libprotobuf ERROR /var/corebuild/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic.arm-9.0-devel/protobuf-3.1.0/src/google/protobuf/message_lite.cc:119] Can't parse message of type "proto.HyperionRequest" because it is missing required fields: command
    May 14 10:05:26 CoreELEC sh[2854]: [hyperiond FLATBUFCONNECTION] <ERROR> Unable to parse reply
    May 14 10:05:26 CoreELEC sh[2854]: [hyperiond FLATBUFCONNECTION] <ERROR> Unable to parse reply
    May 14 10:05:26 CoreELEC hyperiond[2857]: Unable to parse reply
    May 14 10:05:26 CoreELEC sh[2854]: [libprotobuf ERROR /var/corebuild/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic.arm-9.0-devel/protobuf-3.1.0/src/google/protobuf/message_lite.cc:119] Can't parse message of type "proto.HyperionRequest" because it is missing required fields: command

Is there anything I could do to fix it?

edit:
    one day later, I tried the forwarder on an RPi3. A fresh Raspbian, and latest HyperionNG. Compiling works fine, but the forwarder also does not work. It's the same error:

[libprotobuf ERROR /home/pi/hyperion/dependencies/external/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/message_lite.cc:123] Can't parse message of type "proto.HyperionRequest" because it is missing required fields: command

So maybe HyperionNG is missing something...?

edit2:
    I got it working.
    I'm using a Proto to Flat forwarder now, and that works.
    Before, I tried Proto to Proto, which gave me these errors.

Oh nice^^
    Could you write a bit about your setup?
    What Libreelec version, if you needed an Arduino or the GPIO Pins, and if you have any Problems?
    Like 4K Videos and such..