Beiträge von isMunim

Yeah, thank you.
    I just followed the steps from the video I used to start with, so put on some test Images with Kodi, worked well.
    Then I activated the grabber and now it works with my PS4.
    Thank you so much.
    How can I thank you?
    Also should I set this to Solved now? I guess so right?

You don't have to thank me, man. This is what we hobbyist's do. Definitely, mark as solved. This thread has a lot of good info. It will help a lot of people.

Out of curiosity. What video are you following?

Yes man, it did, the farthest I have come until now, I love you.:D
    even the colorchanges with Hypercon work now, Blue and green are inverted, but thats an easy fix I guess.
    So you have the same problem?

If your blue green are inverted. That means your strip isn't RGB. It might be RBG. Just change that in the setting and you will be good.

Did the rainbow swirl work?

I have tried every debug method but am unable to understand what's wrong with my setup.

It worked fine for a day and then stopped grabbing but LEDs were responding to commands from hypercon.
    I did a fresh install by formatting the SD card and reinstalling libreelec.

Ever since then, the LEDs only light a bright white as soon as Hyperion is started and then never change any color.

The logs don’t show any error/warning at all. Also, the logs will show that boot sequence ran when it never did.

Here are all the things I have tried so far:

• I have tried with a couple other smaller spare leftover ws2801 strips as I thought I might have the faulty first LED problem.
    • I have tested the SPI of my PI based on this thread and it works fine. (And SPI is enabled in the config files.)
    • I have tested with Hyperion NG, the problem stays the same. Bright white LEDS only.
    • I have tried running hypercon from different computers with a fresh Java installation.

You can see a recent log file attached.
    I also attached my config file with a recent test using only 4 leds

What do you guys think I am missing?

Hardware:
    WS2801 LED strips
    10A PSU for led strips
    RPI 3 b+ powered separately

Software:
    Librelec
    (And raspian for testing SPI and Hyperion NG)

Wiring:
    Ground to pin 9 and PSU
    Data to pin 19
    Clock to pin 21

Here's a similar problem thread: https://hyperion-project.org/t…or.3224/page-2#post-12512