Beiträge von BlockABoots

Just join this form so i can post in this thread.

I too am looking for the ideal splitter, i have recently got a 4K Samsung TV and thus it has rendered my game capture setup redundant, as my AVR doesn't support HDR and i used to use my AVR's 2 HDMI outputs to my xbox (HDMI Output 1) and to my capture card (HDMI Output 2), i also used to have a Digital to Analog converter in between my AVR and capture card, so i need a splitter that does 4K HDR, downscales (4K input1 & 1080p input2) as my capture card only accepts 1080p and also extracts the audio (toslink or 2 phono outputs (stereo).

The Ezcoo seemed to be the answer but from some of you guys reports that it doesnt remove HDR from the 2nd input and gives a washed out picture and also there doesnt appear to be any sellers based in the UK or Europe and would need to get if from america.

I did however come across this one from XOLORspace on Amazon.....

or this one from AV Access....

they seem to do everything the Ezcoo does bar the audio extraction as it has no toslink output, which is a real shame for my setup :(.

Did Ezcoo ever say if there were looking into fixing the HDR on output 2 issue??