Beiträge von FaserF

Thanks for the information, seems to fixed my issue also.
    The only issue that is left for me, is that after setting up Hyperion as a service in debian I get an error in my browser after starting the raspberry pi: 404 - Requested file: index.html

After restarting then the service over the terminal it works fine.

'lsusb' output please!
    Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply, here is my output:

Code
    Bus 001 Device 004: ID 1b71:3002 Fushicai USBTV007 Video Grabber [EasyCAP]
    Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:ec00 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMSC9512/9514 Fast Ethernet Adapter
    Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9514 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMC9514 Hub
    Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

By the way, I have now upgraded my raspi 1B with a 3B with a fresh new installation and the result is the same.

@GnaGetier here is the output:

@Noret PAL settings are definitly correct :( I am already using the old hyperion and there it works great with colors. On hyperion NG i tried to apply my settings similar.

Hi all,
    I am using Hyperion NG V2 Alpha 2 on my Raspberry 1B. I have now successfully configured everything. Sadly I have no colors over the USB grabber, only white. But when I start effects or only some colors it works with the exact color.
    Here is a picture what Hyperion is getting over the USB grabber:

I was running the same setup with the old hyperion and it worked with colors before.

Part of my Hyperion NG config (full one is attached):

Part of my old hyperion config (full one is attached):

Hi,
    I was trying to get the first alpha up and running on my raspberry pi 1B. When I try to start the hyperionng, I get the following error:

Running on a Raspbi 1B on Dietpi.

Great work. Is it possible to activate it just for some apps? I want to exclude all DRM apps so that my video grabber can do all the work.

Thought about the same and opened a suggestion as issue here:
    https://github.com/abrenoch/hy…ndroid-grabber/issues/148

OK, got it:
    adb shell am start com.abrenoch.hyperiongrabber/com.abrenoch.hyperiongrabber.common.ToggleActivity

As I see this is only Toggle, is there also a direct turn off/on command?

I would like to automate the Hyperion Grabber with Tasker based on currently running apps and sunlight.

Hi all,
    I am already running Hyperion with my WS2812B LEDs. I would love to integrated more "stupid" lights into my ambient light and I am already running all of them in HomeAssistant.
    Is there a way that Hyperion can control HomeAssistant lights (with only one color)?
    The other way around it already works, HomeAssistant can control Hyperion.

On my Android TV I get "failed to parse the package", so I can't use it. (Xiaomi Mi Box S)

On my smartphone the app force closes

Did you try to start it with a new config?

Yes, tried reconfiguring it completly new with the HyperCon Manager. Same issue.
    When I change the type from ws281x to ws2812B and then start hyperion it completely freezes my pi and I need to force restart the pi.

You are a genius! I am still wondering why it worked bevore with the newest hyperion version and now not. But with your Beta version from 10th June 2016 it really is working again!

Hi,

I had Hyperion running bevore on my Raspberry Pi1B with the same config.
    Now that my SD Card was faulty I have reinstalled my Pi with a new SD Card and Debian Buster 10.

When I try to start Hyperion with " /usr/share/hyperion/bin/hyperiond /etc/hyperion/hyperion.config.json" I get the following error:

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]

My config file:

Hello,

I am using the latest hyperion server on a raspberry pi1B with WS2812B LED Stripes.

BUG1:
    The led stripes are working, but I can only display the 3 main colors red green and blue. Yellow/brown scenes will make the leds red, purple screnes will make it blue and so on, no mixed colors

BUG2:
    My LEDs are flickering as hell when I am running a video, anybody know why its like this? Could it be the power supply (using a 5,2V one)? The LEDs are definetly not broken.

Thanks for any help!

My config: