Beiträge von huerso

hello, a very strange case occurs to me, when I turn off hyperion and some device of my home assistant turns on or changes its state, 15/20 leds of the 170 that the installation has come on. I suppose it is due to some electronic noise but, there is way to fix it? Sorry for the English is a translation.

hello, is there any scheme to integrate a 74hct125 with leds apa 102 and a raspberry pi 3?

Previously it worked perfectly with ws2812b LEDs with nothing, directly connected to the gpio but now I don't get it and I bought a 74hct125 ....... I don't know how to connect it.
    can you help me
    thanks

hola,lo he puesto tambien en ingles(traducido)

he cambiado los antiguos leds ws.... por apa102 y despues de hacer todas las pruebas que se,he llegado a la determinacion que me hacia falta un 74hct125 y mi duda es que no se como conectarlo a la raspberry pi 3 y a los leds y no veo ningun esquema que me quede claro.

me podeis ayudar?

gracias

hello forgiveness for english is a translation of google.
    I bought 1 piece of 74hct125n because after replacing my LEDs for a few apa102 now I do not work at all and understood reading a post from this forum that is a solution but ................ no I know how to do the connections, could you help me with a scheme?

before with other LEDs if I was doing well but I read that the apa102 were of more quality and I changed them.

Thank you

Hello, please, can you tell me if that converter could work in my configuration?

How would I have to connect it?

can you please tell me something, and what can I do

Yes, I have configured apa102 in the configuration.

I have read that a 3.3v / 5v logical converter is needed but now I only have the one that I attached in photo ......... would it be valid?

thanks

Hello, forgive my English, it's a translation.

I have replaced LED WS2812 with an APA102, now nothing works and it is connected in the same way as the previous installation.
    I wonder if I need something else to connect leds apa102 to the raspberry, some manual about it?

Thank you