Beiträge von MAESTRE

I am trying to install Hyperion remotely through Hypercon and it does not let me, it tells me that the directory does not exist. What's going on?

Code
    SSH Traffic:
    ssh connected
    ssh out:     cd /tmp && curl -# -k -L --output install_hyperion.sh --get https://raw.github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion/master/bin/install_hyperion.sh && sh ./install_hyperion.sh HyperConInstall ; rm install_hyperion.sh
    ssh out:     #=#=#                                                                        
    ssh out:     ##O#- #                                                                      
    ssh out:     curl: (7) Failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Connection refused
    ssh out:     rm: can't remove 'install_hyperion.sh': No such file or directory

what happen? I'm sorry for my English, Thanks

I am trying to install Hyperion remotely through Hypercon and it does not let me, it tells me that the directory does not exist. What's going on?

Code
    SSH Traffic:
    ssh connected
    ssh out:     cd /tmp && curl -# -k -L --output install_hyperion.sh --get https://raw.github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion/master/bin/install_hyperion.sh && sh ./install_hyperion.sh HyperConInstall ; rm install_hyperion.sh
    ssh out:     curl: (7) Failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Connection refused

what happen? I'm sorry for my English, Thanks

The same thing happens to me, it seems that it does not connect to the server to install Hyperion.

Code
    SSH Traffic:
    ssh connected

When i connect the LEDs to the pi4 gpio pins it doesnt work. The LEDs are flickering. I use pi4 with libreelec and apa102 LEDs. Some other people had the same issues. And other people say it works with gpio pins. You can try if it works without arduino. You can buy arduino for 3€ or less from China

Friend, Do you know if gon this arduino kit would work the Pi 4?

Thanks

Works Fine on pi4
    But you need arduino.

Hi friend, i have a this kit:

This is an arduino that would connect to Pi 4 like this:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

This would work with Pi 4?

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of buying a Raspberry, and I don't know if the Pi 3 or Pi 4 model. I'm going to use it mainly for my ambilight with Libreelec + Hyperion. Is the Pi 4 recommended or is the software still green?

(Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish, it's a Google translator)

I understand then that to use with Hyperion is still not advisable right? My main use would be Hyperion, so I prefer an RB Pi 3B+, right?

Sorry for my English, I am Spanish and a Google translator :LOL:

Hola a todos, mi pregunta es muy sencilla, no me llevo bien con el inglés de ahí que lo ponga en este subforo y si alguien que entienda bien el ingles pues que me ayude por si lo han dicho en otro subforo...

Resulta que estoy pensando en comprarme la nueva RB Pi 4, para montar el ambilight con el Openelec + Hyperion, y me preguntaba si funciona bien y si su instalación es similar a la de la RB Pi 3?? En principio no lo usaría con resolución 4K, aunque no lo descarto en un futuro y ya puestos a pillarme una RB pues la mas nueva... pero claro primero me gustaría saber si la utilización con Hyperion va adecuadamente.

Gracias!!