Beiträge von koenig

For explanation, there's no display plugged into raspberyPi, it is just a Lightning control/instance for my Leds, which gets controlled by fhem.

Since yesterday I run hyperion-x11 on another system (libreelec) separately for grabbing, which works fine when called with lower Priority of 100-199, which clears all instances at once when screensaver is activated, which can be done by json, script or remote button.

Workaround via Script:

# called with &> /dev/null to supress shell messages
    #!/bin/bash
    hyperion-remote -I CaseLight --clearall
    hyperion-remote -I Lampe --clearall
    hyperion-remote -I Gaming --clearall
    hyperion-remote -I CapRegal --clearall

i Use:
    Hyperion-remote -I [0-2] -clear
    To darken all LEDs ONE BY ONE, I need the command to clear all,
    Like in ol'hyperion -clear-all option.
    Btw,
    "sudo service hyperion* stop" would be my way to stop the service.

sure, still no clue how to handle ALL instances.
    tell me first, is there a way to clear the instaces from commandline via hyperion-remote?
    i can clear every LED Hardware/Instance via "-I" option, but not all, can i?

I'm a bit lost, I recently switched from Hyperion to HyperionNG, got all the Hardware running, in depth two esp01-ws2812b, ArduinNano(neobob)-TM1829 and RPI-lvlShift-ws2812b.

Now i simply want to switch off all my lights (instances)
    my Workaround now is to switch through all instances via website and clear all effects separately.

just change line 36 of your install_hyperion.sh script to
    OS_OPENELEC=`grep -m1 -c 'Lakka\|OpenELEC\|RasPlex\|LibreELEC\|OpenPHT\|PlexMediaPlayer' /etc/issue`
    it's just expanded by "Lakka\|", cause /etc/issue doesn't contain the info, that it's a Libreelec built... :D
    should work...brb

...5mins later: no Framegrabber for lakka
    hyperion-framebuffer: FRAMEBUFFERGRABBER ERROR: Unknown pixel format: 35033824 bits per pixel
    hyperion-v4l2.sh: hyperion-v4l2: version : V1.03.3 (brindosch-2fbbcff/2f01dfa-1495880388 build time: un 3 2017 02:06:03 V4L2GRABBER ERROR: Cannot identify '/dev/video0' ERROR 2, No such file or directory
    hyperion-x11: X11GRABBER ERROR: Unable to open display. DISPLAY environment variable not set
    , there's hope...in unofficial X11 builds...

why should there be a problem?
    I was looking for improvements and i've realised, that there's no one talking about the tm1829, so i made a post to tell you, that it's working fine.
    Wrong Forum?

Hi,
    wanted to tell you, that an Arduino is driving my TM1829 RGB on my Libreelec (Openelec) Mediasys.
    It's driven via an modded Neopixel Library and works well.
    Have a look on how it's done.
    https://s0n1c3.wordpress.com/2…ght-w-arduino-uno-tm1829/
    Here's my Hyperionconfig, with testmode fix and colorcorrection.
    strangely, i had to copy my last led...