Beiträge von Gadwin

Yes the lights are doing the following youtube

I will look at the skect again see if that helps thanks

so today my new grabber came, and the great news is that the Pi can see it now, and it's fully working.. well sort of. It says that Hyperion is active, i sent the config file with hyperion.jar and no change. so i need help into finding out what i'm doing wrong.

Hyperion Status

Usb Status

Hyperion Config file

the arduino is set for data pin 10 and baud rat 500000
    any advice thanks

I have found that restarting the Hyperion service, the Led's will do a yellow spiral and then turn off.

Hi, so first time even using a raspberry Pi, slowly learning, so if i get this wrong or don't provide information you need, then i will try to get that info to you.

Now I'm in the middle of trying to create a config file, and I'm on the hardware tab, now i check the guide within this form first to see if it would help me. but I'm a little confused about type/output

what do i have,USB video grabber to Raspberry pi 3 to arduino uno to WS2812B.

so i have 3 options from what i can see.
    most people pick Adalight with output /dev/ttyUSB0
    i could also pick ws281x
    or i could pick Usbasp - ws2801

so if someone could help me that would be great thanks.

So i can't get the hyperion.service to run as it says it does not exist. however i know i installed something but its like the files are install in the wrong place or something.

Log