Beiträge von Lew

You found the problem
    The issue I had was - I was using a 10bit UHD signal into the hdmi splitter to 1080 converter and then into the grabber
    I started with a 576P signal from my Satellite box, this worked perfectly and I then increased the resolution in stages until it went pixelated again
    This is UHD 8 bit if I use 10bit it then pixellated again but I'm hapopy with this

Thanks for the help :)

I've come back to this because as guessed correctly by a couple of people the grabber was indeed the wrong chipset.
    I spent ages trying to get one and I now have 2 grabbers
    The 1st grabber is Bus 001 Device 006: ID 1b71:3002 Fushicai USBTV007 Video Grabber [EasyCAP]
    The 2nd grabber is Bus 001 Device 004: ID 05e1:0408 Syntek Semiconductor Co., Ltd STK1160 Video Cap

Both grabbers are now giving me exactly the same problems albeit different from the original post
    The is a problem with the last 8 led's on the bottom of the TV but I think this is a physical problem so until I can get some more I have disabled the horizontal LED's on the bottom

The colours of the LED's work perfectly from the colour picker in Hyperion and by using the Hyperion app on my phone, it starts and runs perfectly but the colours are out when using the grabber
    You will see why below

Neither grabber will grab the screen correctly
    I'll show you in the following pictures
    This image shows both the TV and the computer screen showing the grabbed picture

This is the image of the TV

This is the image of the grabber on the computer

This is my config

and This is my Log

Anyone got any suggestions?

If I try and set the colour after the grabber is enabled I get this
    ssh out: hyperion-remote -c ff3f2f
    ssh in: hyperion-remote:
    ssh in: version : V1.03.5 (GitHub-66bef6b/fb413cd-1566231780
    ssh in: build time: Aug 25 2019 10:39:08
    ssh out: Unable to connect to host

If I disable the grabber and do exactly the same I get this
    ssh out: hyperion-remote -c ff3f2f
    ssh in: hyperion-remote:
    ssh in: version : V1.03.5 (GitHub-66bef6b/fb413cd-1566231780
    ssh in: build time: Aug 25 2019 10:39:08
    ssh in: Connected to localhost:19444
    ssh in: Set color to 255 63 47

Log without grabber enabled and the LED's working

Log with Grabber enabled

Hi
    I've got Hyperion installed on a Pi 3 with WS2813 using SPI
    It works great using the Hyperion App on the PC or Phone
    However once I enable the grabber it will not work
    This is my config.txt file

And this is my hyperion.config.json file

I've only got 36 led's connected at the moment to test untill I know it's working then once it is I'll connect it to the full amount on LED's on the back of the TV

Hi
    I've got a Pi 3 with Hyperion working perfectly with my Sky Q system and Computer
    The issue I have is the colours aren't always right and upon inspection I noticed the grabber is really pixelated
    Any ideas why? it doesn't show it pixelated in the Wiki where it tells you about how to set the grabber up