Beiträge von Alen Kis

First of all, thank you both for trying to help!

would recommend to look at the command line, there are more options

I did, steps that I use for installation over command line:

[MEDIA=pastebin]XMZe7ry7[/MEDIA]

Ok I think there should not be previous version of Hyperion.ng since SD card is formated evey time before installing Raspberry Pi OS and Hyperion.ng.

Before card was formated, last version that I had installed was 2.0.0-alpha 4. Had some problems with Philips hue lights and that is main reason why I wanted to check this alpha 6.

Hi, guys!

I wanted to do a clean install of Raspberry Pi OS and Hyperion.ng installation went smooth but when I run hyperiond process and try to open IP of Raspberry with the port I get this message:

Tried multiple ways of installing (Docker, Copy/Paste code step by step even Hyperbian OS image) all with the same end result. What could be the problem?

Hello,

I need help, I understand this topic is made a few times on the forum and I didn't wanted to make another topic of the same content but nothing works for me. It could be that I'm missing something.

For a start I have only basic knowledge about raspberry and its OS. As you could see in the title this is Raspberry Pi 4 related.

My hardware is:
    Raspberry Pi 4 4GB rev.1.2
    Switching Power Supply 5v 10A
    WS2812B Led Strip (400 LEDs)
    But for testing, I'm using small stripe cutoff with 8 LEDs on it.

Connection:
    A connection is done the same as for Rpi 3b+.

Negative (-) from the power supply is connected to negative on WS2812 strip and to pin 6 (GND) on Rpi. Positive (+) from the power supply is connected just to positive (5v+) on WS2812 strip. Data from WS2812 is connected to pin 12 (GPIO 18) on Rpi.

For OS I'm using newest Raspbian Booster (also tried newest LibreElec, ended up with same result and error)

Hyperion:
    Tried both terminal-based installation and with HyperCon

An error that I'm getting is:
    Unable to initialize RPI_WS281X
    and after copying Hyperiond file from your last post in this thread:

https://hyperion-project.org/t…lize-ws281x-library.3680/

I'm getting that error is "signal".

I also tried the suggestion "storage/output.txt" from the tread mentioned above. The output is provided bellow .

Interesting thing is that after a few tries I wanted to check with some other tutorials just for WS281X and followed this one:

https://tutorials-raspberrypi.…pi-ws2812-rgb-led-strips/

I had to additionally install scons and swig in order for this tutorial to work but in the end, it worked without a problem, all effects were visible on 8 led stripe.

I tried Hyperion again and still nothing.
    I'm not sure why is this RPI_WS281X tutorial working but Hyperion won't.

Edit:

Corrected tutorial link, corrected grammar mistakes, provided links for log, config and output.

Hyperion Log
    [MEDIA=pastebin]jyx8LSZg[/MEDIA]77

Hyperion.config.json:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]mrLrvV0B[/MEDIA]

Test file output:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]9Tvbf2zB[/MEDIA]

Thanks in advance for your time and help.