Beiträge von Olivier974

Then you don't need to compile anything. Simply execute following commands

Download Alpha 3 for RPi3:

Code
    wget https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/releases/download/2.0.0-alpha.3/Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.3-Linux-armv7hf-rpi.deb

Install Alpha 3:

Code
    dpkg -i Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.3-Linux-armv7hf-rpi.deb

Thanks a lot! it works perfect!

you have a paypal account for a real thanks you? lol

Hello
    @Paulchen-Panther ,

thanks a lot for your quick response!

For HA, ok, just wait lol, thanks for the devs work!

For the grabber, thant means its not my faky grabber that doesnt work if i understand...so which version of hyperion can i use please?

'EDIT : certainly a stupid question because there is only the last "aplha 4" release on the repro so i cant Git anything else lol)

So have you an idea when the next release will be out please?

Thanks again,

Hello @Paulchen-Panther and other,

i apologize by advance, i am totaly noob, i play with hyperion for weeks now, and i decide to post today.

First i try hyperion with java, my UTV007 (probably a UTVF007) doesnt work, generate the error "4L2GRABBER ERROR: Only pixel formats UYVY, YUYV, and RGB32 are supported ERROR" so i search this forum a lot and understand that is because of my USB Grabber is faky (i opened it and there no ref in the board or even on the chip, nothing).

So i decided to install Hyperion.NG, now all works, but :

- Home assistant integration doesnt work with Hyperion NG (but work before with hyperion).
    - The big problem is the video from the grabber : i have the black border in the middle of the image, so its impossible to set properly the crop :

And the best i can do is :

and as you can see i have only 1/4 of the real image ;)

I set to 640x480 and even to 720x480, try all the settings, nothing change.

I test the composite image direct on tv, no problem, so i know its a grabber problem, i hope just a config problem?

I order a SK1160 to be sure.

Because i am a noob, perhaps i dont compile the good branch...my log looks like the incomplete one upper.

Please, can you help me a little?

Thanks for your amazing work and time give for that and for others Paulchen!