Beiträge von halfajobj

I have been using Android TV grabber on the Google Chrome cast with TV, however when playing a movie via plex, it the grabber seems to stall and freeze frame on the live view via Hyperion , yet when running the test screen through android grabber it works fine. Any reason why this is. I run Hyperion on raspberry pi 3.

Hi there

Can someone please advise if Hyperion or Hyper HDR will recognize a HDMI input through the HDMI to CSI2 bridge adapter, this would then negate the need for a capture card which i could then change to a splutter

Hi there I have seen a LED back light kit from Govee that uses a camera and a small box to control the back lights, Can Hyperion use USB cameras for a similar pupose instead of using hdmi video grappers

Hi there

I am looking at using Hyperion to build my own DIY Ambi light, however i only have one HDMI feed which is my PS4 everything else is though build in apps on my smart TV, YouTube, Netflix Amazon Prime. Plex, TV apps and normal terrestrial Tv etc.

My query has 2 parts or questions if you like.

1) Is there a Webos/andriod app that i can install on my tv that negates the need for video capture card bit like the ambilight app.

2) Like Ambilight.tv which uses a camera to scan you tv/monitor screen to that then links to the led strip, does Hyperion support USB camera as a source etc.