Beiträge von alop

This is my log from gdb:

(P.S. my hyperiond service is called "hyperion@pi")

I have set the log level to debug, but I can't see any useful information that can help me track down the issue.

I have this one capture card "Y&H 4K HDR HDMI2.0 Game Capture Card USB 3.0 Video Record and Live Streaming in 1080P 60fps with Gamepad and Mic-in for Commentary,Record Party Chat Compatible with PS3/PS4/Xbox One 360/Wii U ezcap269"

Any suggestion how to find the issue?

So after replacing every hardware component, it came out that the issue was rasberry pi itselfe. After replacing it with new one (same sd card) everything start working as expected.

that Line is always like this. When I plug the grabber into another Pi3 it shows the full detail in that line.

The grabber was purchased few week ago. So I bought new grabber, new convertor, and now additional powered usb hub.
    One thing that remained same is Pi3.
    Is there some log that could suggest some hardware issue with the pi?

It didn't work. After two days, there is again no video0, but video2.
    When I make

Code
    lsusb

this is always what it shows.

Code
    Bus 001 Device 008: ID 534d:0021
    Bus 001 Device 007: ID 05e3:0610 Genesys Logic, Inc. 4-port hub
    Bus 001 Device 006: ID 0424:ec00 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMSC9512/9514 Fast Ethernet Adapter
    Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9514 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMC9514 Hub
    Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

I have a weird behavior of my pi3, where I have installed hyperion.ng.

For some time external grabber is working fine, but then video0 disappear and only a restart of the pi is bringing it back.
    What can be the issue?
    Somehow I have bunch of other videos (video1, video10,video11, video12), but only video0 disappear.
    I had also a video2 which disappeared after reboot.

Here is the log after fresh reboot:

and before that restart it looked like this (no video0, but video2):

I get further,

but now I can't start an instance with external grabber (logilink). I receive this error:

Code
    terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
      what():  V4L2GRABBER ERROR: Cannot identify '/dev/video0' ERROR 2, No such file or directory

Hiw can I check if my external grabber is working.
    In the past days I have managed to start the external grabber, so it is already proven that it works.

Hi,

I would like to be able to switch between different json configuration files.
    When I try it I always end up with the error of "JSONSERVER ERROR: could not bind to port".
    If I try different port, then it end up in a mess of different "servers".

Every file that is executed is some kind of this file:

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    sudo systemctl stop hyperion.service 2>/dev/null
    sleep 1
    kodi-send -a "Notification(Hyperion Info,Ambilight für TV aktiviert,7000,http://powerpi.de/wp-content/uploads/powerpi/powerpi_ambi_thumb_kodi.jpg)"
    sudo /usr/bin/hyperiond /etc/hyperion/hyperion.config.tv.json
    </dev/null >/dev/null 2>&1 &