Beiträge von Ambientheater77

Did anyone test this new type of leds with Hyperion? On paper there are perfect and because it's a new model there is a chance that Chinese didn't manage to make counterfeit clones of them (like APA102 where almost every APA102 sold on AliExpresses is in fact worse SK9822).

yes i have them, 60l/mtr and very nice whites. >> much better than APA102 which builds" the white colour from RGB.

supersmooth reaction and colours are out of this world.

i had to implement extra 5v power, they state you don't need extra power with 5 meters of strip..

well, i powered from begin middle and end. No middle power injected then white is turning yellowish in the middle of the strip..

and i have only 260 leds :) you run them with APA102 ledcontroller

i know this is and old thread, but is handy info for other forummers.

note: HD108 is not available in Aliexpress as a ledstrip 5050, only the led by itself..

I can only imagine that it concerns the configuration of the pwm Hardware but I found not enough out about this.

i think also, i found this >> also running PWM

post 30, i think it has to do with the total leds the GPIO can reach, but i am not sure...

#post30

maybe if way more then you still need a levelshifter, i can not say because always run on SPI0 and never tried 3 line ledstrips but only run four line types.

how to tweak delay

2023-01-26T19:07:11.947Z [V4L2] (DEBUG) (V4L2Grabber.cpp:489:init_device()) Set device input to: Camera 1
    2023-01-26T19:07:11.949Z [V4L2] (DEBUG) (V4L2Grabber.cpp:615:init_device()) Set resolution to width=640 height=480
    2023-01-26T19:07:11.950Z [V4L2] (DEBUG) (V4L2Grabber.cpp:632:init_device()) Set framerate to 5 fps
    2023-01-26T19:07:11.950Z [V4L2] (DEBUG) (V4L2Grabber.cpp:708:init_device()) Pixel format=YUYV

switch to expert setting in Hyperion.

try to increase the resolution to 720p 1280x720

framerate to 25 FPS

size decimation low as possible ( in the neighbourhood of 2)

i runned APA102 also, set rewritetime on 6000ms

Is it possible to keep my HDMI cable from the MAIN out of the AVR connected to the "TV in" and have a secong HDMI cable from the "SUB out" to a (cheap ^^ ) video capture card that would be connected to the RPI 3B (HDCP 2.2 is supported on HDMI Input 3 and Main Out only) ?

yes but HDCP chain should be normally from begin to end.

just buy the capture card ( Rullz coffee black USB llop device or else) and test with it and your receiver

i have this one, works like a charm

RUllz loop device

Ververs snelheid, increase to 6000ms

I changed it with APA102 and HD107s ledstrips from 1000 ( default) to 6000 and works fine.

GND and common ground is okay you say.

in config.txt be sure there's only one line with audio option, change/alter that one

so:

dtparam=audio=on (delete or change to =off AND remove the #

then save it and reboot.

still doesn't work? connect to GPIO19 PWM1 and or change DMA settings from 10 to 5

With that length you should power the ledstrip with the connector AND white and red power cables

Also at the end power the ledstrip on GND and +

also do this above, i have 260 leds and even injected power in the middle of the ledstrip

You have the ws2811 12volt ledstrip.

Leds (pixels) is only addressed by segments of 3 so you have to count the leds on each side and divide the number by 3

Total leds into Hyperion can not be more then 60

If you have a ledstrip of almost 3 meters with 60leds/mtr

Goodluck.

you have only 92 leds and running PWM0 on GPIO18

Audio = off in settings with dtparam=audio=off

So PSU has to be powerfull enough, what kind of ledstrip and PSU you have?

Try rewritetime setting on 6000 at ledcontroller section, dma at 5

I read that you have 30leds/mtr.

With that length you should power the ledstrip with the connector AND white and red power cables

Also at the end power the ledstrip on GND and +

Sorry, I'm a bit confused about the wire.

you need soft wire the one you linked is a hard electrical wire >> used for electric in your house NOT for DC current

look at my link, something like that, and use the calculator pclin posted you

like speakercable 2x1.0 or 2x1.5 is already good, remember to inject and/or (solder) power at:

-begin ( always)

-middle ( if more leds than 200 i recommend)

-end ( if the ledfstrip is one piece)

because the more current the ledstrip draws, the less voltage the strip will have at that spot.

if you don't do that the colours will be diffrent from begin to end of the strip, especially the whites

goodluck!

In the web configurator :

Led material : WS281X - number of yours leds - GPIO12

GPIO18 is default GPIO for PWM0 ( forum users of Hyperion.NG always select this one)

so i would try this GPIO instead

count the leds on every side and divide by 3.

Each side should be equal amount

Each side divide by 3

No gaps and every setting default to start with

Then be sure the led start position is correct AND the reverse direction option.

Leds should be placed clockwise, if not from your view mark that setting and save.