Beiträge von UniCizin

Die 24p Problematik habe ich wohl gestern gelöst indem ich mir einen neuen Media PC bestellt habe und dort dann Kodi mit hyperion-addon nutzen werde.
    Ich nutze bereits einen HDMI 2 USB grabber, da mir bisher kein Converter ein Bild ausgeben hatte bei 24p.

Jetzt müsste ich nur verschiedene sources mit verschiedenen Bild Profilen verknüpfen können.

i get an error that i'm not able to fix (new to python)

python yeelight.py
    ('waiting on port:', 20450)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "yeelight.py", line 6, in <module>
    from yeelight import *
    File "/root/yeelight.py", line 39, in <module>
    bulb = Bulb(ip_address, effect="smooth", duration=timeout)
    NameError: name 'Bulb' is not defined

can anybody help?
    Installed yeelight trough pip

It seems like maybe youtube on different devices may behave in different ways... I'm afraid I'm just not knowledgeable enough on the topic to say for certain. You could try one of the alternate youtube apps linked earlier in the thread and see if you have any better luck with that!

hmm youtube is not my top priority ..
    Netflix / Amazon Prime and the HDMI Sources are more important, as i dont find a good "hdmi grabber" for 4k HDR stuff...

Hey Uni, that is probably because I shoehorned a mobile UI to work on android TV. Some of the inputs are a bit different for android TV, and I just haven't been able to wrap up the version made just for aTV (making an android TV interface sucks lol, a lot more work it seems). I've had a lot fall on my plate the past couple weeks and simply have not had much time to work on this.

That being said, once you type in the IP, try hitting the back button on your remote, which should hide the on-screen keyboard (at least the shield does). Once the keyboard is hidden you should be able to press the 'right arrow' button on your remote to select the save button. I'm fairly certain once I get things ported over that won't be an issue anymore!

this worked indeed. now, all the menus get grabbed and the LEDs light up.
    They stay black at YouTube, Netflix and so on, but even the home menu sends light-informations.

could this be a "layer"-problem? So you capture the top-Sony-AndroidTV-Layer-thing that lays above the video?
    I did not yet had time to check the sourcecode for any hints..

Hey Guys..
    Just got me a Sony Bravia with Android TV and was excited to read about the Android grabber.
    Unfortunately i Cant Set the Hyperion service IP..
    When i enter it anderen click Finish, the Button cancel is selected and cannot bei changed (via remote) so the IP always stays empty.

Amy ideas?

(Sry for the typing, German Autocorrect is involved)

i have the exact same problem.
    Even changing the json-config manually and uploading it via Hypercon, the channel adjustments dont get set.
    I changed the name of the config to make sure Hyperion gets the right config file.

My colors are only correct when i send my adjustmens via "Send trans SSH" .
    Any suggestions?

I thought of a workaround via a auto start script that sends the color transformations after the grabber has started..

Dont know if this helps, but heres my config part and the part of the log file.

Code
    ssh in:     Jan 29 19:30:49 raspberrypi hyperiond[1880]: Build Time: Jul 25 2016 06:54:40
    ssh in:     Jan 29 19:30:49 raspberrypi hyperiond[1880]: INFO: Selected configuration file: /etc/hyperion/hyperion.config.json
    ssh in:     Jan 29 19:30:49 raspberrypi hyperiond[1880]: HYPERION INFO: ColorTransform 'default' => [0; 49]
    ssh in:     Jan 29 19:30:49 raspberrypi hyperiond[1880]: HYPERION INFO: ColorCorrection 'default' => [0; 49]
    ssh in:     Jan 29 19:30:49 raspberrypi hyperiond[1880]: HYPERION INFO: ColorAdjustment 'default' => [0; 49]