Beiträge von danichispa

USB and Serial can be made to work fairly easily.

I went to compile hyperion.ng last night and there were a ton of dependencies and libraries that I was missing. I try to keep my base installation fairly clean, and use most my apps as dockers outside of kodi. I'll mess around with it. I couldn't really think of a reason it wouldn't work. I just didn't know if someone had already tried or if there was a specific reason people had not.

Have you finally got a docker image of hyperion running?

Hi everybody. First time poster, but I've been reading almost everything I found about OSX here and on the web.

I've been trying to compile Hyperion on my Mac Mini (that I use as media player). I get a lot of errors when using the "make" command.
    First of all was from Logger.cpp, what I fixed changing something like "program_invocation_name" to " "blah" " , as I found it in an issue on Github.
    But then It throws me another error that I can't solve.
    ----------------------------------------
    In file included from /Users/dani/hyperion/libsrc/leddevice/LedDeviceUdpRaw.h:7:
    /Users/dani/hyperion/libsrc/leddevice/LedUdpDevice.h:6:10: fatal error: 'linux/spi/spidev.h' file not found
    #include <linux/spi/spidev.h>
    ^
    1 error generated.
    make[2]: *** [libsrc/leddevice/CMakeFiles/leddevice.dir/LedDeviceFactory.cpp.o] Error 1
    make[1]: *** [libsrc/leddevice/CMakeFiles/leddevice.dir/all] Error 2
    make: *** [all] Error 2
    ----------------------------------------
    I used this command for CMake:
    cmake -DENABLE_DISPMANX=OFF -DENABLE_SPIDEV=OFF -DENABLE_V4L2=OFF -DENABLE_OSX=ON ..

Can anyone give me a hint about what can I do to compile this?

I'm using OSX Sierra (10.12.2), with XCode installed, and QT4 &QT5 installed via Ports, as well as CMake and Libusb

Thanks in advance!