Beiträge von sirvictory444

Dropping the res seems to have helped. THANK YOU!!!

Are we talking about the frame size decimation? Or the usb grabber resolution. I haven't messed with the grabber resolution. Those settings sound like the same thing to me so I don't understand. I had a lot of flickering issues at decimation 8, due to poor quality video and noise in the image. I couldn't go lower due to the Pi Zero using 100% cpu. I migrated to a Pi 3 which allowed me to use no frame decimation, which corrected the flickering, but there's a small, maybe 50ms delay. How long is your delay? I suppose it's personal preference on what is acceptable, but my delay is just barely enough to be distracting to other viewers. Note: when troubleshooting I do have smoothing turned off.

Based on your screenshots, it doesn't look like you've modified any of the colors. Start with the color calibration wizard, accessible from the web interface. It looks like you're using USB capture too, so you'll have to plug in a computer or something to display the color images in in full screen.