Beiträge von givanosky

Something similar happens to me, the grabber feeds me the rpi and the lights when they are off.

I have tried two things, externally power the grabber or as I have it now, I feed it from a usb of the tv, which is for the web camera

I would only add:
    An off button to the rpi
    When I turn off the player, the capturer gives me some color bars, an adjustment letter type and I don't know how to remove it
    I would also like to find some way to turn off the lights at any given moment. I don't know if with a button and a script.

Thank you very much for the help

ground the 2 supply's together and to everything, you can bind DC grounds together from diffrent powersource to stabilize the power.
    but remember only ground!

OR.
    I would recommend to use that 10A 5 volts supply also for the PI, you have enough power to do that.
    and then ground everything together

Sorry for answering so late.

It seems that I have solved the problem, I connected everything to the source but I had problems. What I did was shorten the cable from the source outlet to 15cm.
    The grabber, I could not connect it together with the lights and the rpi since it fed me back to the lights and rpi when they were off and the grabber received hdmi signal. So I feed her from the usb cam on the tv.

Ok, I look at it this afternoon.
    The grabber when it doesn't work, it keeps sending the image to the output perfectly. So I understand that it is something of the pi.
    I will also try to use another source, I think I have one from an old pc.
    And for what reason that firing order?

They are 99 led apa102, the source is 10A 5v. Raspberry with another 2.4A source.

Grabber I have tested external power.

What I don't understand is why it works without the lights. Is my connection correct?

Hello, I am testing with an hdmi capturer.
    https://www.amazon.es/gp/produ…tle_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have many problems, since every so often the rpi stops recognizing the capturer.

I have tested the grabber only on the rpi, without turning on the lights and it doesn't get lost. But if I turn on the power of the lights, in a short time the grabber disappears.

My system:

*RPI 3B 1GB
    *Raspbian
    *APA 102
    *Power supply 5V 10A
    * Hyperion Alpha 9

I must say that I do not have much idea, I followed a tutorial here with android hyperion grabber, but it has stopped working and I am trying what many of you have.
    And I'm in the basics, hd ... no 4k, hdr, sdr ....

Greetings and I hope you enlighten me, sorry for my English

Hello greetings to all.

I've had an ambilight for a few years thanks to this forum.

My box 3 with hello Hyperion-Android-grabber
    Raspberry 3 b / APA 102

Since my box was updated to android 9 it has stopped working, since Hyperion-Android-grabber cannot capture the image due to some problem or limitation

I would like to update the system.

Find another player, fire stick, google sabrina or use my system with a type grabber
    WisFox Capturadora Convertidor Streaming Transmisión

I don't really know what solutions will be better, well and sorry for my google english