Beiträge von Justin Wang

Hello!

Recently got a RP3 as a gift because I wanted to start making cool things and decided that I wanted to make this my very first project! I've been reading forums on this website for almost a month now, and am slowly purchasing all the things I need to get started.

I don't have any experience with Kodi and ultimately wanted to be able to plug in my computer through HDMI and run Netflix with Hyperion lights. I see a few posts here and there about getting an HDMI splitter extension, but is there any link to a tutorial on it that's a good add-on to this specific tutorial? It seems like this tutorial only works on Kodi (which I think means I'll be using a mouse and keyboard to navigate the program that's running on my RP3 and displayed on my tv, right?), and I want to be able to have it work on whatever is showing on my computer.

This is my first post, so please let me know if there's a better place to get this kind of help, or if there's someone I can directly talk to to help me through my first project!
    Thanks!