4K ambilight on Odroid C2

• Dear everyone

For years, I've been running hyperion to transform my TV into a beautiful enlightening (pun intended) movie watching experience. Right now, I'm running an Odroid C2 (LibreELEC with Kodi) which directly controls two AtmoOrbs, and also forwards the information to a rpi2, which controls LED strips behind my TV. This works fine and looks great during movies on 720p or 1080p, save for the slowdown issue, which I still haven't solved yet (if you have suggestions, please let me know, but I'm not that bothered by it right now).

However, on 4K, this doesn't work. The video itself plays well, but all my LEDs turn purple. I've spent countless hours online trying to resolve the issue, but other than some links referring to RAM overclock, I haven't really found any guide. Can any of you help me with getting ambilight to work on 4K? Moreover, if it is impossible to get to work properly, do you have any recommendations on another device on which this does work?

My config file is below:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!