Adding effects control to Homeassistant

• I spent most of the weekend installing/configuring Home-assistant (HA). I fairly sure you saved me a day or two of reading and associated hair pulling.

Thanks!

• Hey there- curious as to what version of software you have installed on the PI running hyperion? I can get the remote function to work and it looks like they took that feature out of openElec 8 or something like that. When I ssh in to my hyperion pi I get the following from running the remote script:

OpenELEC:~/hyperion/bin # hyperion-remote -e "Knight rider"
    -sh: hyperion-remote: not found

• Zitat

Hey there- curious as to what version of software you have installed on the PI running hyperion? I can get the remote function to work and it looks like they took that feature out of openElec 8 or something like that. When I ssh in to my hyperion pi I get the following from running the remote script:

OpenELEC:~/hyperion/bin # hyperion-remote -e "Knight rider"
    -sh: hyperion-remote: not found

I am running hyperion on my OSMC Kodi distro. I have installed the script using the official hyperion intsallation script. Anyways you are using the wrong command for the purpose.

1. determine the hyperion executable: which hyperion-remote
    2. using this path you can call your executable e.g.: /blah/blah/hyperion-remote -e "Knight rider"

If you still get the sh: hyperion-remote: not found you can always use command: locate hyperion-remote this command will search your entire file system for executable file called 'hyperion-remote'
    Then use the output path to call this command.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!