Alpha.5 no WebUI on Raspberry 3 B+

• Hi
    I had a test installation on a blank Raspberry 3 B+ where everything was working fine.
    Now I wanted to install it on the final raspi, but the WebUI is not starting.
    I installed Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.5-Linux-armv7hf-rpi.deb via "sudo apt install Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.5-Linux-armv7hf-rpi.deb".
    service is started, systemctl status shows active.
    But the WebUI is not reachable.

output of: sudo netstat -tulpn | grep LISTEN

As you can see, there's some other stuff running on this Pi. Namely:
    - PiHole
    - deCONZ
    - mosquitto
    - node-red
    (that should be all)

if I start hyperion with --debug I get the following output, nothing mentions a UI port:

Any ideas how to fix this?

Kind regards,
    Martin

• Hi,
    well good question. sorry, forgot this info in the initial request.

The RPI where I'm currently trying to install (where it fails, no UI) is using Raspbian 9 stretch ( 4.14.98-v7+).
    The RPI where I did my non-productive tests (and everything was working) is using Raspbian 10 buster ( 4.19.97-v7+).

I'm going to upgrade from stretch to buster. Hope it's smooth, I'll be back with more information.

Kind regards,
    Martin

• Hi,

OK. So I upgraded to buster. The good news is, that the hyperion UI is now reachable.
    Bad news is, that the piHole UI is no longer reachable. Instead, the deCONZ server is completely listening on localhost:80 and blocks access to piHole. but... Thats's another topic. Some lighttpd configuration or so. Not my favorite topic. Not even a topic I could say I know what I'm doing...
    But... In regards to Hyperion, the issue seems to be closed. In general (I would assume hyperion should be running on Raspbian stretch) I think it's a misconfiguration of too many services listening on localhost... Generally they should have different ports, especially hyperion uses a specific port...

Kind regards,
    thanks to all that helped and guided me in the right direction.

Edit: just for completness. If somebody has exactly the same problem :), I reconfigured deCONZ to use port 8081 isntead of 80 (systemd service definition). Now I'm able to access: Node-Red UI, deCONZ UI (aka Phoscon), Hyperion UI, Pi-Hole UI

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!