Ambilight works only with internal Grabber

• +++SOLVED+++
    (Description below)
    Hi!
    I‘m using a Raspberry Pi 3B with LibreELEC, APA102 LEDs, UTV007 Grabber and HDMI Splitter on My Apple TV.
    With the internal Grabber and Kodi everything works like a charm but as soon as i change the Grabber to External and restart or reboot, nothing happens. No start animation just nothing works. I also can’t make a screenshot from the Grabber via Hypercon because of error message and via SSH console the Screenshot is Black. But the UTV007 works on windows pretty well with the grabber software.
    With lsUSB the grabber is only named as „0021“ but it’s definetely an UTV007 Chipset because I’ve opened the grabber just to get sure I’ve bought the right one.
    Any ideas?
    Can’t get it to work since weeks

greetings,
    flo

• Okay guys now that I had time to get over things again I managed to solve the issue very easily! I had to change manually the line in the config „grabber section“ where you have to choose between „NTSC or PAL“ to „no-change“ after uploading it to my raspberry !
    Hope that it will help some others to!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!