Better do not update LibreElec to 9.2.1 on RPI4

• Hey, I just want to inform you, that the current update to LE9.2.1 could be contain problems with Hyperion. In my case I am not able to view 1080p x264 content without signal drops. This was only the case at 4K footage or HEVC content with high bitrates. With a downgrade to the 9.2.0 version the same clips play without problems including the Hyperion Ambilight.

Maybe they did some fixes which are responsible for a higher cpu load in idle than before.

Do you notice similar problems with the latest version?

• Hey, I just want to inform you, that the current update to LE9.2.1 could be contain problems with Hyperion. In my case I am not able to view 1080p x264 content without signal drops. This was only the case at 4K footage or HEVC content with high bitrates. With a downgrade to the 9.2.0 version the same clips play without problems including the Hyperion Ambilight.

Maybe they did some fixes which are responsible for a higher cpu load in idle than before.

Do you notice similar problems with the latest version?

I had the same problem on aPi3. (LibreElec 9.2.1 and Hyperion.ng)
    Watching 1080 movies was not possible with ambilight, signal drops, black screens...
    I fixed this by setting the kodi UI resolution to 720p instead of 1080.
    NOTE: I had no problem with the same setup but old hyperion instead of Hyperion.ng, so hard to say which one is the culprit !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!