Calibration issues: LED alignment off by one

• hey guys,

im running hyperion ng alpha 8 on my pi zero w with a total of 198 SK9822 LEDs (60leds/m).

The layout is as follows:
    top/bottom: 64 leds
    left/right: 35 leds

I noticed that on the left/right side of my TV, the led colors on the bottom/top part fit with the captured screen (usually the first 13-15 leds, but somehow the remaining leds in the middle are off by one, as you can see in the picture, where the screen shows a green color, but the led behind the TV is blue

This happens with the default "LED Layout settings".
    I tried fixing this by adjusting a few parameters under the 'Advanced Settings' section, e.g. "Point top left, point top right" etc but this leads to the issue that the upper 5% of the captured screen gets cut off and the leds display a wrong screen color.

Any ideas how to fix this?

• Hardware layout behind the TV looks like this:

as you can see, the bottom stripe does not overlap like the top one with the stripes on the left/right of the TV, but the amount of leds are the same on top as well as bottom, since the bottom part of my TV is slightly curved/bulky.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!