Can't get the HyperCon work with Raspberry Pi Zero

• Hello,
    I have been trying to get the software part to work for quite a long time now, and I can't seem to get it to work.
    I have raspberry pi zero with Raspbian Stretch Lite installed on it. On the pin 12 of the pi (GPIO 18) I connected the data pin of WS2812B LED strip. I used HyperCon to install hyperion on the Pi via ssh connection. After that, I uploaded the hyperion.config.json that I generated with this software as well. Then I pressed on start but none of the LEDs lit up. I did get something in the Hyperion-Log. But I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hardware:
    LED WS2812B strip
    Raspberry Pi Zero W
    1X2 HDMI Splitter
    HDMI to AV Converter
    USB Video Grabber

Hyperion-Log:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]XqTeV3Cv[/MEDIA]

hyperion.config.json:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]5Kq4zzYk[/MEDIA]

• I set it back to 0 and it still doesn't work. When I disabled all the grabber options I tested it again and for a bit it showed the test lighting. Unfortunately, I'm unable to reproduce this again. When I press on Start button It clears the LEDs if they were on before and then it doesn't do anything.

Hyperion-Log2:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]Ay6euDaV[/MEDIA]

hyperion.config.json:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]sNL6pRy6[/MEDIA]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!