Changed number of LED in Sketch and RGB order changed!

• I have a 266 LED setup on the back of my 65" TV. I was just noticing that LED #266 is not lighting up. It works, but it's not being sent anything. So I wonder if I need to set the number of LEDs in the Arduino sketch to 267 because Hyperion counts the first LED as 0. I don't know if that makes sense, but it made sense to me at the time.

So I hook up my lappy to Nano and upload the Sketch with the only change being the number of LEDs. It worked, I'l like 89% sure. The LED in question is on and responding properly.

When I reconnected it to the Pi, the white balance was off. I just calibrated it and now it's really green. I go through the test colors again, and R and G have swapped. I didn't change the order in the config file or the sketch, but they are for sure swapped.

I altered the sketch to reflect the new order (previously RGB and now GRB) and did the same to the config file. Now it seems to be working.

That's strange, right?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!