Color Calibration Issues

• Hello all,

First of all I'd like to say thank you for this software, the support and now the community forum, it's all excellent so keep up the good work :D

I've recently started a light project and I think I'm very close to the end, the only thing I have left to do is color calibration, and there's only two colors I have left to do are Yellow and White.

I'm using a RPI3, with Hyperian. I've followed the calibration tutorial and always start with getting my white levels right. So when I've got a white i'm happy with, I start to look at gamma, when i'm happy with that, I do the colours. Now all the colours are fine, apart from one, and that's yellow. It's always Green. I've worked out if I change the green Gamma setting to about 5.0 I get a yellow colour, but then I lose my white which I configured earlier :(

Can anyone give me any pointers in how to successfully calibrate both yellow and white successfully.

Any help would be mostly appreciated,

Thanks

P

• Okay, so I think i've got this as good as I can get it.

What do you think? Can you make any suggestions? I'm still very new with all of this...

Thanks,

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!