Config for Retropie?

• I am running a multiboot system with OpenELEC, Raspbian, and Retropie. I have had my ambilight running flawlessly for a few months with internal and external sources on other builds. With this triple build, I have the ambilight working for Openelec and Raspbian but not retropie. I cannot seem to figure out where the config file goes in retropie. I have tried placing it everywhere by the Hypercon SSH and Samba. This is my first go at ambilight for the retropie. I have enabled SPI through the menus and successfully installed Hyperion through putty. But when I check it i get the "no hyperion config found". OR is there anything I would have to change from my kodi config file that I might be missing.

Any help getting this up and running in retropie would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

• I am using a build from multibootpi.com. It is partitioned for multiple operating systems, but has no addons or anything else on initial install. It uses retropie 4.0.3

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!